[MLP] My Little Miner Disturbance is Magic v4

[MLP] My Little Miner Disturbance is Magic
Description: My Little Pony, "My Little Miner: Disturbance is magic" is a game that will take us to solve many challenges with a small mining character who seeks loos crystals and precious metals, of course in The way you will meet the characters of My Little Pony, Twilight Sparkle will be your first mission (in the tutorial) in addition to collecting the crystals and get money to buy new items, you must try to bring Twilight off the mountain safely. Another of the spectacular orifices of this classic game is the possibility to play online, you can use the chat and talk with new amibos fan of the games my little pony, on the other hand you will see the markers achieved in each of the challenges. Join the fan community and start playing Little Miner right now! Game Mode: Follow the onscreen instructions, play the tutorial and rescue the little Twilight Sparkle, the rest will be very easy, collect objects, collect money with gemstones and much more, there are no limits to have fun. Remember that if you liked the game do not hesitate to share it on your social networks. Good luck in this new adventure of Ponies.
How To Play: Follow the instructions, use your mouse and keyboard. You are now playing My Little Miner: Disturbance is Magic. Find more My Little Pony  Arcade games on our site