MLP:Fim My Little Piano

MLP:Fim My Little Piano
Description: A fun and musical adventure of My Little Pony, today you can see how a simple keys in your computer can give the special sequence of the cancipon of friendship is magic, we have the possibility to control and create different rhythms using the top bar where also 'N you can control the tempo, hallucinates and if you can create a new melody you just have to write it on the top. Game Mode: Just use your mouse or your keyboard to press the keys where Twilight Sparkle appears, to test the default melody of the most famous song of My Little Pony, you just have to press "Play". Get excited and feel like a real pony artist. Play now. 
How To Play: use your Keyboard or mouse.  Remember that you are playing My Little Piano, discover more pony games and Twilight Sparkle by searching in all sections on our top menu. Good luck.