My Little Pony Moonstuck The Game Part 1

My Little Pony Moonstuck The Game Part 1
Description: Moonstuck is a fun minigame created by fans, in which we will see the pony itself inspired perhaps in the Moon Princess, follow the story inside this game on the moon that is visited by our character, in this adventure you must move on one side To another following the clues to leave the place, the friendship is magic will be on your side to guide you on the right path, of course there are hidden clues that you can find if you dare to put attention, a game in classic arcade style that you can not leave happen. Game mode: you only have to move using your keyboard and if you move your mouse near the sign you will find valuable information that will lead you to solve this adventure. Play, share and keep up with the best online games of My Little Pony. 
How To Play: Use your mouse and arrow keys.  Remember that you are playing My Little Pony Moonstuck The Game Part 1, search for more incredible My Little Pony games right here.
Princess Woona is back, but this time, inside a videogame! Help her navigate around the moon and figure out how to eventually get back home! ----- Please read! I added the WASD keys as controls. I also removed clicking on Woona as a way of accessing the menu, just to avoid the classic 'I was in attack mode and wanted the menu again' situation. Zombies should be easier. Just don't expect to get the big guy in one go. Be patient!