SlenderMan My Little Pony

SlenderMan My Little Pony
Description: Derp Till Dawn is an excellent game of My Little Pony fan based on the classic game of miterios called Sslenderman, our brave protagonist who will face the danger is the intrepid Derpy Hooves with which you will have to inestigar, to find clues and to gather information in this mysterious Bosuqe that looks a lot like the original Slenderman, Play and discover as far as you can go without the dangerous man finding you. Play alone if you dare! But if you decide for sure you will take the bracket of the fan of My Little Pony most brave of the world. Game mode: you must walk alongside Derpy using the flashlight and recovering clues, be careful if Slenderman finds you lose. Have fun and play right now in this mysterious mini game. 
How To Play: Use your Keyboard [Z], arrow Keys and follow the instructions. Remember you are playing Slenderman My Little Pony (Derp Till Dawn), find more Derpy games on our site.