My Little Pony Detetive Bot

My Little Pony Detetive Bot
Description: Become a special detective next to the robot Twilight Sparkle, mysteries abound and the city and today you will play one of the most difficult chaos of the last times, do not waste time and interact with all the items in your path, you will carry a full bag Of evidence collected plus you have the option to decipher the mysterious hidden numbers, a special game of My Little Pony that can only be completed by the most intelligent fans. I'm calling you to investigate if you could find the resolution of the end of this adventure. Of course keep reading the instructions to get more ideas about the game, we leave them below, icluso with a video guide that will help you continue if you get stuck somewhere. Play, share and have fun with this and all of our exclusive My Little Pony games, friendship is magic. Good luck.
Hints: -The safecode can be obtained via the Magnification filter in two places, a hint can be found somewhere in te Foyer using the Ultra-violet filter. Hint: Invisible ink -The Bathroom's is tricky to find and it won't be visible with the naked eye -The keys are iron, so a particular filter should make them easy to find -Motive minigame -- Torrent will provide hints for the items, draw conclusions! There is more than one possible scenario as long as they are plausible! The evidence may help here -Two seemingly empty scenes do have one important secret each Walkthrough (use responsibly!) www.youtube.com/watch?v=spKiC2… Even though I've got a few ideas for new games, I will focus on the blog a bit more for the time being. I have learnt a lot about structuring and optimising games while working on this one. I love how I made it modular and UNIVERSAL. Adding stuff has never been so easy -- I can add a fully working piece of evidence in two minutes, including descriptions and interactivity. All in all, a framework for future projects. Also, finally got the X-Ray concept in one of the games! xD The Ask contest winners can be found on the photo screen once they're found in game, surprise, got so few asks with references that I decided to include all who qualified! :D Magic!
How To Play: Use your mouse to interact with each item.